Episode 52 – Financial Fitness with Jason Butler
Join Chris, David and Producer Tommo as they have a chat with Jason Butler about the importance of financial education. Jason explains why he went from being a financial planner to an educator and how you can get your own Financial Fitness Score to see how you’re doing. This is an episode filled to the brim with money saving tips not only from the legend that is #tightasstommo, but Jason as well.
Welcomes & Introductions
Financial Wellbeing Conference
Exciting news from David!
What is this podcast all about –
- An interview with Jason Butler, his thoughts on financial planning
Ovation Client Questions –
- The difference between buying shares and buying a fund
Tight Ass Tommo – Liquids at airports and wonky veg
Jason Butler Interview
- selling his business
- why unscheduled time is essential
- the move into helping through financial wellbeing
- Episode 46 – Tim Kasser episode link
- Did clients get happier thorough financial planning?
- The relief when an adviser takes a mess off a client and brings clarity is powerful
- Talking to family about finances
Head of financial education at Salary Finance
- Loans through salary, progressing to saving through salary
- Through regular engagements, helping people become better with money
- your money story
Financial Fitness Score
- Click on this link to find out your Financial Fitness Score
- Based on behavioural questions, gives you a score to see how you are doing financially
- How does the score take into account the ‘it depends’ answer?
- does the role of money in your life help or hinder you?
Common questions asked of Jason
Financial education videos
Money saving tips from Jason – credit cards, air-miles and finances as a job
Conclusions from the guys
Do you have any financial wellbeing questions you would like us to answer? Do you have a #tightasstommo money saving tip you would like to share with our listeners?
If so, let us know by going to Twitter @Finwellbeing or email – email@example.com
If you would like to purchase a copy of The Financial Wellbeing Book please click on this link to visit Penny Brohn UK shop