Episode 53 – The Financial Wellbeing Conference 2019
We have a bumper hour long episode for you from the Financial Wellbeing Conference. Chris, David and Producer Tommo, along with special guests, delivered a great message to fellow financial planners under the iconic wings of Concorde. The event was a fantastic way to share with others in the financial planning industry the message of putting happiness and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. Whether you are a financial planner, want to know more about financial wellbeing and how to apply it to your finances, or just want a giggle with the legendary #tightasstommo money saving tip, this is the episode for you!
Welcomes and introductions
How the conference came about?
Big thank you to Parmenion for organising the conference.
The speakers at the conference; (click on names for more information)
- Chris Budd – outlined the principles of Financial Wellbeing
- Miles Hilton Barber – defining your life by your dreams
- Liz Zeidler from Happy City – tools to measure happiness and wellbeing
- Nick Elston – money and anxiety
- Sarah Lyons from Parmenion – wellbeing in the workplace
- Dr Catherine Zollman form Penny Brohn – what they do to help support people with cancer
- all proceeds from the conference went to Penny Brohn
- Episode 40 – Dr Catherine Zollman and Living Well with Cancer
- Neil Bage – our behaviours and money
What happens next? If you are interested in being a part of this get in touch – email@example.com
Panel Discussion from the conference
Introduction to the panel members
Tight Ass Tommo conference trips can be expensive!
Questions for the Panel
- How can we engage with clients emotions and why does this matter?
- How to best signpost clients
- Why talk to clients about philanthropy?
- How do we change perceptions to become a truly holistic profession?
- How do we measure the wellbeing we give to clients?
- How long will it take for people to stop searching for ‘pensions’ and start searching ‘financial happiness’?
- How to make financial education a viable business
Thank you to those who supported the conference –
Do you have any financial wellbeing questions you would like us to answer? Do you have a #tightasstommo money saving tip you would like to share with our listeners?
If so, let us know by going to Twitter @Finwellbeing or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to purchase a copy of The Financial Wellbeing Book please click on this link to visit Penny Brohn UK shop